GOOSE ISLAND CAMPGROUND
Step 1 of 3
# of Nights
Show All Site Types
Let's Book Your Site
On the left side of this page
- Choose the arrival date
- Choose the number of nights
- Choose your unit type and length (if applicable)
- Review the notes below and click the checkbox to accept
- Press Search
Please Read Below and Accept Notes To Continue!
CAMPING SEASON IS APRIL 15 TO OCTOBER 30
* Weekend reservations require a minimum 2 night stay.
* HOLIDAY reservations require a minimum 3 night stay. Site availability is limited for online reservations over holiday weekends. Please call the campground direct if your site type is unavailable.
* Reservations require payment of the first night's camping fee plus the reservation fee ($6). The reservation fee is non-refundable.
* La Crosse County charges for each camping unit (ie. one tent, one trailer, etc.) on the campsite.
* Must be at least 18 years of age to rent a campsite.
* Dogs are allowed; however they must be on a leash, kept under control and attended to at all times.
* Check in time is 3:00 pm. All fees must be paid for before occupying the campsite.
* Check out time is 1:00 pm. Late check outs will be be charged an additional $5/per hour.
* Quiet time in the campground is 11:00 pm.
* Contact the campground directly for monthly and seasonal rentals.
* Contact the campground directly for reservations for campers over 36' in length
* The above are responses to our most frequently asked questions. It is not a complete list of campground rules, regulations and policy. Policy in its entirety can be found on the La Crosse County website: www.lacrossecounty.org
** Contact Goose Island Campground (608.788.7018) directly if you have any questions regarding our rules and regulations.
I have read and accepted the notes from the campground