Registering with BookYourSite enables us to re-use your contact information each time you reserve a site with our booking system. Information like your address, membership information (eg. CAA/AAA), and your preferences for park amenities can be saved. In addition, after registering with BookYourSite you have the option of recieving promotional information from the parks about upcoming specials and events.
CAMPING SEASON IS APRIL 15 TO OCTOBER 30
* Weekend reservations require a minimum 2 night stay.
* HOLIDAY reservations require a minimum 3 night stay. Site availability is limited for online reservations over holiday weekends. Please call the campground direct if your site type is unavailable.
* Reservations require payment of the first night's camping fee plus the reservation fee ($7). The reservation fee is non-refundable.
* La Crosse County charges for EACH CAMPING UNIT (ie. one tent, one trailer, etc.) on the campsite.
* Must be at least 18 years of age to rent a campsite.
* Dogs are allowed; however they must be on a leash, kept under control and attended to at all times.
* Check in time is 3:00 pm. All fees must be paid for before occupying the campsite.
* Check out time is 1:00 pm. Late check outs will be be charged an additional $5/per hour.
* Quiet time in the campground is 11:00 pm.
* Contact the campground directly for monthly and seasonal rentals.
* Contact the campground directly for reservations for campers over 36' in length
* The above are responses to our most frequently asked questions. It is not a complete list of campground rules, regulations and policy. Policy in its entirety can be found on the La Crosse County website: www.lacrossecounty.org
** Contact Goose Island Campground (608.788.7018) directly if you have any questions regarding our rules and regulations.