Registering with BookYourSite enables us to re-use your contact information each time you reserve a site with our booking system. Information like your address, membership information (eg. CAA/AAA), and your preferences for park amenities can be saved. In addition, after registering with BookYourSite you have the option of receiving promotional information from the parks about upcoming specials and events.
- Once you submit your reservation request, please call us (905-775-1377) to provide the 3-digit code on the back of your credit card. You have 48 hours from the time that your reservation request is submitted to provide the 3-digit code. After 48 hours, your reservation request is deleted and you will have to submit a new reservation.
- All base rates include 4 people, 1 camping unit, and 1 vehicle. Additional fees apply.
- Maximum of 6 people per site / one family.
- The deposit cannot be made with a Visa Debit card.
- You do not have a reservation until a valid credit card is processed and you receive a confirmation email from: email@example.com.
- Maximum length on back-in trailer sites is 36' and a maximum of 1 slide out on passenger side; if you do not meet these requirements you will need to book a pull-thru site.
- If you are reserving as part of a group please indicate the names of all other families in your party in the "notes" area. We will keep all members of your party as close together as possible, given the park's availability at the time of your booking and site types chosen by the group members.
- Please use the notes section on the next screen to record the number of adults, children and age(s) of the child(ren).
Cookies are needed to complete the reservation process on Book Your Site. With cookies disabled, you will be unable to make a reservation.
Please complete one of the following steps in order to continue.